TRA Assessment

PRAspirant

Hi Experts,

Needy your help. Just wondering if qualifications such as M.Sc and B.Sc from India along with work experience.are assessed by TRA when relevant to trade occupation.

Really appreciate your help.

You are really going to have to be more specific with your question. How qualifications and experience are assessed varies by every occupation.

You are really going to have to be more specific with your question. How qualifications and experience are assessed varies by every occupation.

Hi Bungo, thanks for the reply.

Trade occupation intend to apply: Telecommunications technician

Qualifications I hold: Master of Science (computer science), Bachelor of Science (Electronics and computer science)Certifications: Hardware technology, CCNA

Work experience: computer hardware technician - 2years, RF hardware technician 2 years, Modem Installation Technician-2 years

Please advise if I can get my skills assessed for Telecommunication Technician trade occupation.

Hi Wrussell, Thanks for the reply. I don't have a trade qualification as such. Do you reckon If I can get my work experience assessed for Telecommunications Technician occupation?

There are ways around this, possibly certificate III based on experience.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice about developing a visa strategy?