Skills assessment AITSL

jamiewarren1981

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with the AITSL as I have had. Last Tuesday morning I had an email requesting further evidence of my supervised teaching practices to be sent to Australia. I contacted my university again, got another letter, got it signed off by my current head and posted it yesterday. The original email from AITSL said I had until 11 June 2017 to submit the evidence.

This morning I woke up to an email from AITSL saying that my skills assessment was complete and that the outcome was being posted. Considering there is no way what I posted yesterday could have got to Canberra, I was wondering if anyone else had ever had this experience or could perhaps shed some light on a rather strange situation.

Cheers,

Jamie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with the AITSL as I have had. Last Tuesday morning I had an email requesting further evidence of my supervised teaching practices to be sent to Australia. I contacted my university again, got another letter, got it signed off by my current head and posted it yesterday. The original email from AITSL said I had until 11 June 2017 to submit the evidence.

This morning I woke up to an email from AITSL saying that my skills assessment was complete and that the outcome was being posted. Considering there is no way what I posted yesterday could have got to Canberra, I was wondering if anyone else had ever had this experience or could perhaps shed some light on a rather strange situation.

Cheers,

Jamie

AITSL send you a Certificate by Australia Post.

Bit of a wait for you, but it seems you'll either have a 'yay' or 'nay' in a couple of weeks.

In light of that info, your next move can be planned then.

Let us know how you get on?

B

It was a yes. Never shook so much as when I was opening the envelope. Now I just need to send them statements of employment and book my English assessment. :-)

Good for you :)

The Skills Assesment is the most important part of the puzzle in my opinion.

Pour yourselves a nice glass of something to celebrate!

B

• 2 months later...