When do I receive a HAP NUMBER?

Barry1986

Hay I just rang my nearest medical centre for our medicals. I was under the impression I could go ahead with my medical be for an invite but that said I couldn't without a HAP number. Do I receive that once invited? Just forward planning to make sure everything runs without no waiting. Thanks

Hay I just rang my nearest medical centre for our medicals. I was under the impression I could go ahead with my medical be for an invite but that said I couldn't without a HAP number. Do I receive that once invited? Just forward planning to make sure everything runs without no waiting. Thanks

We had an email asking for police checks, form eighty and medicals all to be done within a 28 day time frame. The hAP number was in that letter. The medical centre won't organise your medical without it.

Our HAP number was assigned within our Immi account after being invited to apply. We filled out a health questionnaire, which generated a printable form, which had HAP ID on it that we were to give to the physician. They didn't actually take the form, only the ID number. Before you rush into doing musicals, remember you only have 12 months from them to activate your visa after grant, so if you have to wait a while for the invite and if your application takes longer to approve than normal you could have only a short time to make the activation visit/move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived