Teaching Skilled Employment

orca

Hello,

I was busy gathering all my documents for the skilled qualifications assessment as a secondary teacher, when I noticed that for the second part - the skilled employment form - you need to have at least 3 years experience in the last 10 years...

...I only have 2 years teaching experience as my other experience is before this, i.e.over 10 years..

...In terms of points for the 189 visa..I could still get 65 points without any skilled employment points - but is this allowed?

Many thanks!

Hello,

I was busy gathering all my documents for the skilled qualifications assessment as a secondary teacher, when I noticed that for the second part - the skilled employment form - you need to have at least 3 years experience in the last 10 years...

...I only have 2 years teaching experience as my other experience is before this, i.e.over 10 years..

...In terms of points for the 189 visa..I could still get 65 points without any skilled employment points - but is this allowed?

Many thanks!

Really not enough information and you are not being clear enough to comment on any way. But no, most people are not going to qualify for a skilled migrant visa on the back of an occupation they left ten years ago. If that is what you are saying. But you are not coherent enough to really comment.

Archived