Skilled Migration Age 25-32 rang margin

geeth

Hi

According to the Australia skilled migration point system age 25-32 can clam 30 point. Now i'm in 32 and 8 months. 2017 April 5th i will become 33. So if i send EOI on January 2017, It is possible to clam 30 marks? or i will be in 33-39 age rang? when is the last day i can clam 30 mark. Which date they care, i meant EOI and payment done date?

geeth~

Hi

According to the Australia skilled migration point system age 25-32 can clam 30 point. Now i'm in 32 and 8 months. 2017 April 5th i will become 33. So if i send EOI on January 2017, It is possible to clam 30 marks? or i will be in 33-39 age rang? when is the last day i can clam 30 mark. Which date they care, i meant EOI and payment done date?

geeth~

The system will calculate your points based o nthe date you do your EOI, so if you lodge on 1st Jan you will get 30 points, and then on 5th April your EOI will automatically update to 25 points.

If you are going to be tight on points move quickly.

Good Luck!

Ferrets

The system will calculate your points based o nthe date you do your EOI, so if you lodge on 1st Jan you will get 30 points, and then on 5th April your EOI will automatically update to 25 points.

If you are going to be tight on points move quickly.

Good Luck!

Ferrets

Hi thank you for information & just tell me if i apply February or march 1st it is possible to clam 30 point. i know i need to do it quickly. But if they give right dead line it will easier to mange things.

Hi thank you for information & just tell me if i apply February or march 1st it is possible to clam 30 point. i know i need to do it quickly. But if they give right dead line it will easier to mange things.

Yes, but you need to know if you will likely get an invite. You mention ACS, my view is that on that basis for a quick invite you will need 70 points - which ANZCO code are you applying under?

Are you likely to get 70 points?

Yes, but you need to know if you will likely get an invite. You mention ACS, my view is that on that basis for a quick invite you will need 70 points - which ANZCO code are you applying under?

Are you likely to get 70 points?

if he's likely to have 70 points age would not be an issue.

Archived