Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) Direct Entry

PardeepSangwan

Hello Dear, Hope you all are doing good…

I’m on the way to apply for Permanent Residency Visa under Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) Direct Entry. I'm talking to an employer who can help me in nomination. And now, I am looking for an agent (to hire) who can help us to understand the process and documentation for the VISA Processing.

My queries are around:

• Visa Cost to me and employer
  • Timeline to attain the PR
  • Basic requirements from me to initiate the process, etc…

Answers and advice greatly appreciated…

Best Regards!!!

Hello Dear, Hope you all are doing good…

I’m on the way to apply for Permanent Residency Visa under Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) Direct Entry. I'm talking to an employer who can help me in nomination. And now, I am looking for an agent (to hire) who can help us to understand the process and documentation for the VISA Processing.

My queries are around:

• Visa Cost to me and employer

This will vary depending on the specifics of your matter. Be mindful that the employer is not obliged to pay any costs associated with a subclass 186 application.

• Timeline to attain the PR

Again this will depend on your specific situation, for example, have you completed a skills assessment?

Best case scenario, approximately 8 months.

• Basic requirements from me to initiate the process, etc…

An eligible company to nominate you, a positive skills assessment, 3 years of full time, post qualification employment experience, English, Character, Health.

• Thanks for the clarification, Raul. It's really good to know that employer will not be obliged to pay any cost.
  • Can you please help me to understand the estimation of cost for applicant (me)?
  • Is Skill Assessment mandatory for ENS 186 - Direct Entry as well?
  • Qualification & Experience > I have relevant qualification with good number of years' experience.
  • English - I'm preparing for PTE and planning to have that in month of December. What is minimum grade is required for ENS 186 - Direct Entry?
  • Company - Please help me to get to know the eligibility criteria for an employer to nominate.

Your Revert IS Highly appreciated, Raul.

Thanks,

PS

Edited by PardeepSangwan

• Thanks for the clarification, Raul. It's really good to know that employer will not be obliged to pay any cost.

• Can you please help me to understand the estimation of cost for applicant (me)?

• Qualification & Experience > I have relevant qualification with good number of years' experience.

• English - I'm preparing for PTE and planning to have that in month of December. What is minimum grade is required for ENS 186 - Direct Entry?

• Company - Please help me to get to know the eligibility criteria for an employer to nominate.

Thanks,

PS

You can find information about the visa application fees, required English scores and skills assessment on the DIBP website. If you'd like a migration agent to give a detailed overview of the visa requirements, you should contact them directly to arrange a consultation.

Thanks,

PS

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-

Here you can find the answer to:

#1 - using the cost estimator

#2 - using the description (short answer is yes, but please read for yourself as I'm not a migration agent qualified/authorised to give advice)

#3 - good to hear :)

#4 - http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-/Employer-Nomination-Scheme-(subclass-186)-applicant-document-checklist

From here "You have achieved a test score of at least 50 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in a Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application."

#5 - first link, under the employers tab describes everything your employer needs to know.

Then again, the fact that you're asking here makes me think you and your employer aren't comfortable handling it all yourselves, so might as well organise a consultation and have a MARA registered migration agent do the preparation and application for you.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-

Here you can find the answer to:

#1 - using the cost estimator

#2 - using the description (short answer is yes, but please read for yourself as I'm not a migration agent qualified/authorised to give advice)

#3 - good to hear :)

#4 - http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-/Employer-Nomination-Scheme-(subclass-186)-applicant-document-checklist

From here "You have achieved a test score of at least 50 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in a Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application."

#5 - first link, under the employers tab describes everything your employer needs to know.

Then again, the fact that you're asking here makes me think you and your employer aren't comfortable handling it all yourselves, so might as well organise a consultation and have a MARA registered migration agent do the preparation and application for you.

Hello Raul - You response is really appreciates!!! The above is answering my questions. Only thing which is missing is - The Timelines (average).

Regards,

Pardeep Sangwan