VEVO for dependents on 457

NorthernLights

Hi

We had our 457 confirmed today :biggrin:and I had a look at VEVO to double check all was well. The primary applicant's visa shows up no problem, but spouse and children just bring up an error message.

Does anyone have experience of this?

Thanks

Where they on the grant letter? If so then I wouldn't be worrying. VEVO is notoriously unreliable especially for secondary applicants. My secondary applicant never showed up but it was never a problem and both have citizenship now.

Hi

We had our 457 confirmed today :biggrin:and I had a look at VEVO to double check all was well. The primary applicant's visa shows up no problem, but spouse and children just bring up an error message.

Does anyone have experience of this?

Thanks

VEVO is very sensitive in regards to the passport number. If the details are not entered in exactly the same way as the visa application it will not identify the person.

VEVO is very sensitive in regards to the passport number. If the details are not entered in exactly the same way as the visa application it will not identify the person.

Thanks Raul, definitely entered the passport numbers correctly. We'll give them a ring tonight and see if they can adjust or at least confirm we're active on the system.

Thanks Raul, definitely entered the passport numbers correctly. We'll give them a ring tonight and see if they can adjust or at least confirm we're active on the system.

We were definitely entering passport numbers in correctly too - I mean itis not that hard is it so not sure where Raul is coming from there! The secondary applicant was simply never on VEVO. Honestly I don't think you have anything to worry about, this is not unusual, I have seen people say same more times than I care to remember. But if you prefer the peace of mind calling them makes sense.

Just trying to offer one possible explanation as to why this is occurring.

I mean itis not that hard is it so not sure where Raul is coming from there!

I am coming from over ten years of experience and multiple daily VEVO checks.

Thanks Raul, definitely entered the passport numbers correctly.

It all depends how the passport number was entered into the system for the visa application, as it needs to match exactly. I have encountered this many time and often it is where a letter on the passport has either been excluded or a zero (0) has been entered as an O.

Archived