47SP form and countries visited in last 10 years

Insel Rowie Affe

Hi fellow migrants!

need a little advice when it comes to countries visited in the last 10 years on the 47SP form....

i have had extensive dates travelling and working around Europe and various other countries in the past 15 years

in Q.73 where it asks you which countries/dates visit and reasons why, can all European countries be 'bundled' into one section or do i need to individually list each one (over 11 EU countries), even tho i may have visited them on occasion at many different dates (i am a ents performer and worked and travelled all over Europe and Northen Hemisphere)

if anyone could give feedback on this it would really help me

Also in Q.72 - i was once refused entry to Canada (auto ban for 1 year too) back in 2012 due on a legit visit for 3 months but had a very bad immigration officer saying i was planning on working and living there and i needed the right visa (and experience) - when checking this box, does this apply to me?

*been removed, deported or excluded from any country (inc Aus) [NO/YES]

would i have to answer yes or no and give more details if so?

many thanks and gratitude

Edited by Insel Rowie Affe
extra question!

I wasn't able to list exact dates for some of my travel so put a month and year and a note with it to explain I could not recall dates but did visit in this year and had listed where possible the months etc.