Air Conditioning work in Queensland Coolum Bay area.

Guest antigua1994

Guest antigua1994

I am looking for air con work in the Brisbane suburbs especially Coolum Bay as that is where i hope to live.I have CITB, City & Guilds, NVQ etc and a lot of experiance,I am ex Royal Navy engineer with lots of other skills and looking for employment,can anyone be of help?

Hi

Are you looking for domestic or Industrial work my OH is looking for industrial air con and ventilation work when we move to Brisbane next year we have approached one of the big HVAC companies asking for feedback on CV did not receive anything. Many of the job sites on the web offer lots of air con work have you looked at any of those.

Good luck

Kaye :)

Guest antigua1994
Hi

Are you looking for domestic or Industrial work my OH is looking for industrial air con and ventilation work when we move to Brisbane next year we have approached one of the big HVAC companies asking for feedback on CV did not receive anything. Many of the job sites on the web offer lots of air con work have you looked at any of those.

Good luck

Kaye :)

:wink: Thanks for replying,i'm generally putting out the feelers for what A/C work is about before we emigrate, my visa process has already started and hope to fly out next year to look around. My work has been mainly close control units in computer rooms etc and general split systems VRV and package units.As yet i havn't investigated all the websites but will make the effort to do so.

Archived