Car mechanic looking for sponsorship

Ross 1982

Hi im a 26 year old fully qualified car mechanic with 10 years main dealership experiance , I am looking for an employer in perth to sponsor me , my wife and to little girls to come out to be with family ! Any one no of anyone looking for someone like me please let me no

Thanks Ross :idea:

Hi Ross

If you don't mind me asking why are you looking for sponsorship because if you have that much experience along with the qualifications, surely you can apply for your own permanent residency visa?

Presumably, if you do have to go down the sponsorship route, you have contacted the manufacturers you have experience with to see if they would sponsor you? as they are pretty much all over here too.

Lyn

Am 'bumping' this back up for you Ross in the hope that someone may be able help as I don't know if the costs of migrating/getting the visa would be any different if you were sponsored.

Am probably giving you suggestion that you have already thought of, but maybe you could contact the dealers in Oz, they are all here plus some. Look at their australian websites and see if they have some contact details/links on there - their websites will all end in '.com.au' instead of '.com' or '.co.uk'

Good luck in the meantime.

Lyn

Archived