Good but cheap hostel in perth

Jamiemadden7

The witches hat was a nice one but im not sure if they do private rooms. I dont think private room and cheap really go together in australia. YHA definitely do private, i think they are 60 or 80 a night.

Theres the old swan barracks and emperors crown, they might have some. Whatever you do.. avoid the hive.

Guest The Pom Queen
The witches hat was a nice one but im not sure if they do private rooms. I dont think private room and cheap really go together in australia. YHA definitely do private, i think they are 60 or 80 a night.

Theres the old swan barracks and emperors crown, they might have some. Whatever you do.. avoid the hive.

Wow $60-$80 a night. If this is the case maybe look at house shares. I don't know the going rate for Perth but for a double room over here it's around $100-$150 a week. Some include utilities and the Internet with no minimum stay.

Witches Hat, very close to me. I rented a spare room to a German girl once, whom claimed was a not entirely pleasant experience owing to bed bugs at that establishment.

Looks good from outside though and that was quite some time ago. It would be the one I'd recommend on location alone

To rent a double room in a private house, I don't see it going much under $200 a week, if not far more. Singles go for about $180 around me, while the neighbour was doing airbnb, for $110 a night. Didn't sound cheap at all to me, but seemed to do well from it.

I found it really clean, they had a private cleaner in the morning rather than just a receptionist doing it. I stayed there longer than i intended to. Only thing i didnt like was top bunk, really unsteady and no bit to stop me falling out :laugh: Think it worked out to be $26 per night. Yha is $29 with yha discoubt, really expensive compared to some places.

If they dont find a hostel online that they like the look of then airbnb might be best till they rent. Single rooms when i looked were around $150 if i remember correctly