Redbank Plains - any experience or advice on this place?

adele244

Hi,

We have just come back from Australia from activating our visa. We visited many places and particularly liked Springfield Lakes.

Because of this I have been searching on Realestate.com and receiving notifications, however, I keep also getting properties from Redbank Plains and the properties look like you get much more for your money, much larger land and gorgeous houses and great value all for around the $350k mark.

Trouble is I have read a few bad reports about this area and just wanted to know if it is warranted.

Just wondered if anyone had any experiences with living here or what your thoughts on this area are.

Many thanks

Adele x

I work in the adjoining suburb of Bellbird Park, personally I would give Redbank plains a miss, I would hazard a guess that driven around the area then the reports you hear could well be not far from the truth. But I suppose you could always initially rent around there and find out for yourself. Springfield has the Centenary highway and Legacy tunnel along with the new rail line both which should help with a commute to Brisbane CBD.