Permanent visa(subclass 100) questions

Moli

Hi everybody:smile:

I should have to apply for Permanent visa(subclass 100)very soon and I want to know what is need of evidence for four aspekts.I am interested in what is a minmum of evidence.How did you do that.Thanks:smile:

You need to show proof your relationship is ongoing still. Similar to what you provided for your first stage. Covering the timeframe since then. Stat decs, supporting statements, bills/rental agreements etc showing you both at the same address and so on, that sort of thing iirc.

You need to show proof your relationship is ongoing still. Similar to what you provided for your first stage. Covering the timeframe since then. Stat decs, supporting statements, bills/rental agreements etc showing you both at the same address and so on, that sort of thing iirc.

Thanks snifter and If you have any other suggestions pls let me know

Thanks snifter and If you have any other suggestions pls let me know

Anything that you can produce that shows you live in each other's pockets and don't have a single individual thought (judging by our CO). One of the criticisms was that we did not have enough photographs of us together - we hate photos and avoid them where possible, but apparently this wasn't an acceptable excuse. For work reasons we also spent a lot of time apart and although we were assured by agents and forum members that FIFO jobs are accepted these days, and we had a mountain of evidence of our relationship being solid, we still got refused. Now back in the UK with a very cross husband, rather than staying in Oz alone.

I wish you more luck than we had.

Anything that you can produce that shows you live in each other's pockets and don't have a single individual thought (judging by our CO). One of the criticisms was that we did not have enough photographs of us together - we hate photos and avoid them where possible, but apparently this wasn't an acceptable excuse. For work reasons we also spent a lot of time apart and although we were assured by agents and forum members that FIFO jobs are accepted these days, and we had a mountain of evidence of our relationship being solid, we still got refused. Now back in the UK with a very cross husband, rather than staying in Oz alone.

I wish you more luck than we had.

Nemesis so sory bcs that:( and thank you shared with me you're painful experience and I still can't believe in that it was possible to happen. I thought(as many others) if we have Temporary visa and everything be ok we'll have Permanent visa surely.Pls could you tell me,how many pictures and witnesses you had ??

Do you have a chance to appeal the decision.??

Nemesis so sory bcs that:( and thank you shared with me you're painful experience and I still can't believe in that it was possible to happen. I thought(as many others) if we have Temporary visa and everything be ok we'll have Permanent visa surely.Pls could you tell me,how many pictures and witnesses you had ??

Do you have a chance to appeal the decision.??

We have no right of appeal, for some reason. We emailed DIBP and asked about that but were just told, No right of appeal.

We had about 12 - 15 photos we submitted at the PR stage and 6 stat decs from friends/family.

we are now back in England trying to make a new life for ourselves here - after 20 years n Oz its not easy for me!

I suppose I just want to say that even once you get the temp visa, its not a guarantee that you will get the PR one.

Edited by Nemesis

We have no right of appeal, for some reason. We emailed DIBP and asked about that but were just told, No right of appeal.

We had about 12 - 15 photos we submitted at the PR stage and 6 stat decs from friends/family.

we are now back in England trying to make a new life for ourselves here - after 20 years n Oz its not easy for me!

I suppose I just want to say that even once you get the temp visa, its not a guarantee that you will get the PR one.

You had everything good ONLY pictures were problem...It scares me really...

Nemesis had a slightly different situation to many couples I think.

Are you a couple, living together at the same address, sharing a life, bills, expenses and so on? If so and you have been this way and can account for it, I don't think you need to panic.

It wasn't only the pictures, but that was definitely one thing commented on. 'Any couple in a committed relationship would have a large collection of photos from every event they attended together, and would have a large amount taken with friends. Your failure to provide these casts some doubt on the seriousness of your relationship'(I quote DIBP).

Don't be scared, just want to make sure people are aware as I read several comments on here while we were applying where people were saying photos were irrelevant.

It wasn't only the pictures, but that was definitely one thing commented on. 'Any couple in a committed relationship would have a large collection of photos from every event they attended together, and would have a large amount taken with friends. Your failure to provide these casts some doubt on the seriousness of your relationship'(I quote DIBP).

Don't be scared, just want to make sure people are aware as I read several comments on here while we were applying where people were saying photos were irrelevant.

I have about a dozen photos of my husband and I together at events. Total. From about 14 years together. Hardly any in the past 5. I think one or two there.

I have never heard of anyone being pulled up for not having enough photos but people can usually submit a few of themselves together from some events I would expect. I have heard of people submitting far too many when submitting their first stage part and being light on other evidence, ie not having many bills or things to show them sharing a life together but thinking reams of FB messenger conversations and hundreds of pictures show a de facto relationship. Even in the blurb somewhere it says not to submit an excessive amount of images in the first stage part. This is for paper applications but even in the online there isn't really room for masses.

1. Evidence of your relationship (refer to the Partner Migration Booklet 1, Part 7). Please do not send bulky items, such as photo albums, DVDs or videos. Do not send electronic greeting cards or arrange your relationship information in folders or plastic sleeves. Such folders and sleeves cannot be attached to your file, and they will be discarded by us. Please place your documentation loosely in the envelope with your application forms.

I have about a dozen photos of my husband and I together at events. Total. From about 14 years together. Hardly any in the past 5. I think one or two there.

I have never heard of anyone being pulled up for not having enough photos but people can usually submit a few of themselves together from some events I would expect. I have heard of people submitting far too many when submitting their first stage part and being light on other evidence, ie not having many bills or things to show them sharing a life together but thinking reams of FB messenger conversations and hundreds of pictures show a de facto relationship. Even in the blurb somewhere it says not to submit an excessive amount of images in the first stage part. This is for paper applications but even in the online there isn't really room for masses.

1. Evidence of your relationship (refer to the Partner Migration Booklet 1, Part 7). Please do not send bulky items, such as photo albums, DVDs or videos. Do not send electronic greeting cards or arrange your relationship information in folders or plastic sleeves. Such folders and sleeves cannot be attached to your file, and they will be discarded by us. Please place your documentation loosely in the envelope with your application forms.

Professional advice we took after getting the decision indicated that we seemed to have lucked out and got a really picky CO. They also commented on stuff like why we didn't keep declaring undying love to each other on facebook. Well, we're old, we prefer tokeep that stuff to ourselves, and we don't use social media for stuff like that, but even replying to that effect we had no joy. This was at the PR stage, we supplied about a dozen photos at the first stage.

I guess it shows how much is down tothe individual COs, and I just don't want people caught out by things that were always thought fairly irrelevant.

Edited by Nemesis

Sorry Nemesis but I have to be a little scared bcs your story is incomplete...

Sorry Nemesis but I have to be a little scared bcs your story is incomplete...

It is as complete as its gets. Refused the visa, now back home in the UK very broke.

The only bit you need to take heed of is that even when people say don't bother including photos and social media info, some case officers do want this stuff, so consider iincluding it.

The rest of our story is irrelevant to your situation

It is as complete as its gets. Refused the visa, now back home in the UK very broke.

The only bit you need to take heed of is that even when people say don't bother including photos and social media info, some case officers do want this stuff, so consider iincluding it.

The rest of our story is irrelevant to your situation

I understand you Nemesis and must be very hard for both but only what is more important is WE ARE TOGETHER :)Good luck :)

So sorry to hear that Nemesis! I think Mr Q and I would fail that one too after 43 years of marriage we have few pictures of us together!

I have heard, though, that some couples do go overboard in their evidence and have heard of some who "ahem" sent bedroom videos - met with considerable sniggering from the COs!

Hope things turn around for the better for you!