Contact number for DIBP

Barry1986

i have tried mate can't for the life of me find a phone number

I'm not your mate, but ....if you click on the names of the city offices they will expand and lo and behold there are addresses and phone numbers. Add the country prefix of +61 and there you go.

Nemesis, Barry is right :)

The cities you want phone numbers for are "To get in touch with us, click here​." which then turns to be a 6 digit 131 number.

I rang australia house in London... waste of time

thank god I thought I was going mad looking for a number that isn't there. Yer Australia house have told me to completely different things that's why I would like a number direct in Aus.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Nemesis, Barry is right :)

The cities you want phone numbers for are "To get in touch with us, click here​." which then turns to be a 6 digit 131 number.

I rang australia house in London... waste of time

thank god I thought I was going mad looking for a number that isn't there. Yer Australia house have told me to completely different things that's why I would like a number direct in Aus.

Where they will probably tell you something else completely different. DIBP call centre staff are renowned for not knowing anything beyond the basics. If you have a serious enquiry you are almost always better speaking to an agent. Ringing DIBP is almosr always an expensive waste of time, as Bungo posted earlier.

Try (02) 6264 1111, listed as the National office number, they should be able to help.

Or search the forum, there are a lot of numbers on here for various offices.

Not being sarcastic, by the way. Mates are my close friends. I'm British, not an ozzie and I use the word in its British context.

Edited by Nemesis