Eligibility of Australian Citizenship on Child visa (subclass 101)

henryolonga

Hello to all,

I have a question regarding eligibility of Australian Citizenship on Child visa (subclass 101).

I was going through the details for Child visa (subclass 101) and found that a holder of Child visa (subclass 101) can apply for Australian Citizenship (if eligible)

My question is how a holder of Child visa (subclass 101) can apply for Australian Citizenship? What requirements need to be fulfilled?

Regards,

Henry

Hello to all,

I have a question regarding eligibility of Australian Citizenship on Child visa (subclass 101).

I was going through the details for Child visa (subclass 101) and found that a holder of Child visa (subclass 101) can apply for Australian Citizenship (if eligible)

My question is how a holder of Child visa (subclass 101) can apply for Australian Citizenship? What requirements need to be fulfilled?

Regards,

Henry

Once the child holds a 101 he/she can apply for citizenship if they are eligible - ie they meet the same requirements as anyone else applying for citizenship Those are listed on http://www.citizenship.gov.au

Hello to all,

Regards,

Henry

If the parents are applying for citizenship, a child who does not satisfy the residence requirements can be included.