Fed up! Confused! arhhhhhh

stillhere

:arghh: hi all sorry for this but need to let of some steam (or I'm gonna burst!)

really stressed out being in limbo land, seems there's been all sorts of long term opportunities since we started especially the last few weeks & it's starting to get to me big time!

sent a blank email to ASPC and guess what no change for 175/176 again arhh in fact checked on one I got few weeks ago & that ones a day in front!!! not only that the earlier email states all august apps have CO but today that gone back 2 MONTHS! back to june whats goin on! arhhhhh

then just got phone call from OH & prob with the car! (thats one month outa warranty) & yeh you guessed it F###** £700 for the part! & £300 to fit it!!!! yeh like I gota spare grand hanging about (especially now with all the fees we had to pay out) just feels like everything against us at mo been really good saving for big move you know not buying stuff/wasting money now this (least I would have had some fun shopping with a grand in me and lol)

sorry for ranting & I know others have bigger problems than me but needed to get it of my chest & I hope things change soon for all those in limbo land

thanks guys here's hoping things turn around soooon :wubclub:

Yes id move tomorrow, dont get me wrong the Uk is a great country if you are single or with no kids but once you have them Australia is the place to be.

We Tracy the kids and myself are heading over to Aust in October for 4 weeks. So Tracy can see what life is all about cross fingers she should like it.

As for yourself its a nice day pack a picnic tea, when your o/h gets in go out to a park take some wine let the kids play take off your shoes and feel the grass on your feet (cant beat it).

Free day out and you save the pennies

Good luck

Geoffrey

Yes id move tomorrow, dont get me wrong the Uk is a great country if you are single or with no kids but once you have them Australia is the place to be.

We Tracy the kids and myself are heading over to Aust in October for 4 weeks. So Tracy can see what life is all about cross fingers she should like it.

As for yourself its a nice day pack a picnic tea, when your o/h gets in go out to a park take some wine let the kids play take off your shoes and feel the grass on your feet (cant beat it).

Free day out and you save the pennies

Good luck

Geoffrey

hi no kids here but we still think it's the place to be (who knows once we there! I agree great place to bring kids up) spent 10 years goin on hols there been about 6 times so wished we'd done it sooner

sure your OH & kids will love it (have they ever been?) do you have family/friends in oz?

thanks for tip already arranged to go pub 4 tea with some of the friends we got left!

ps sod the pennies for this week lol gonna treat us may even go away for few days think we deserve the break! any suggestions? know anywhere that you cant get/check email lol

Tracy has not been, Jessica has i took her on my own for 2 weeks when my Dad passed away. I think im more excited for Tracy and Jake than myself

Most of my family are in Oz so i cant wait to see them.

As for the holiday we could always do a house swap?! i have broadband. Blackburn is ok???? cant find the right word to use LOL

Tracy has not been, Jessica has i took her on my own for 2 weeks when my Dad passed away. I think im more excited for Tracy and Jake than myself

Most of my family are in Oz so i cant wait to see them.

As for the holiday we could always do a house swap?! i have broadband. Blackburn is ok???? cant find the right word to use LOL

sure there'll love it

blackburn eh lancashire lovely but was hoping for somewhere a bit more exotic lol (we're in preston)

saying that will end up in tent in lakes but just wot we need I think no phone no internet & a bit of sun if were lucky

good luck with everything

HIya Stillhere,

Sorry to hear that your feeling abit low today and hope tomorrow brings you hope! Like Geoffrey says 'why dont you have a nice picnic out somewhere', it doesnt matter that you havent got children, just get some nice snax a nice bottle of vino and lay on a nice blanket looking at the sky and dreaming of your new life in Oz!

The other day we decided to drive around the old places where the Oh and I have lived and take photos of the houses and haunts we used to go to, so that we could look back at the pics, and you know what? it was a great feeling and we remembered that we have had some real good times here!

The wait is sure frustrating and I totally understand what you mean about being in Limbo, feel the same too.

Best Wishes x

Hi i can really sympathise my business partner decided she no longer wants the salon we set up nearly 12 months ago, so i've now got to find all the bills so really undecided now on what to do. I put an advert in the paper which cost £55 for someone to rent a chair but no calls, and i've asked around. Theres just so many salons at the moment all doing this rent a chair, so i'm running the salon on my own best i can with 4 children to look after aswell. If that wasn't enough i've got to renew my passport and my sons another £140 and we are still trying to get the house done so we can put it on the market. I think can anything else possibly go against us, we're really having bad luck at the moment. Any way on that note i'll have a look for some positive posts.

Thanks for listening

Tania X

Hi i can really sympathise my business partner decided she no longer wants the salon we set up nearly 12 months ago, so i've now got to find all the bills so really undecided now on what to do. I put an advert in the paper which cost £55 for someone to rent a chair but no calls, and i've asked around. Theres just so many salons at the moment all doing this rent a chair, so i'm running the salon on my own best i can with 4 children to look after aswell. If that wasn't enough i've got to renew my passport and my sons another £140 and we are still trying to get the house done so we can put it on the market. I think can anything else possibly go against us, we're really having bad luck at the moment. Any way on that note i'll have a look for some positive posts.

Thanks for listening

Tania X

Hey Tania, You are having a run of it!! Don't fret to much hun as so am I !

Just think things can only get better and you never know whats around the corner

Best Wishes x

hiya guys it never rains but p##ses it down!

here's hoping things turn around sooon for us all! seem to think peop reckon your gone soon so no point planning anything with ya

ah well tomorrows another day as they say

thanks for listening & anyone who wants to use this thread to have a rant be my guest

hiya guys it never rains but p##ses it down!

here's hoping things turn around sooon for us all! seem to think peop reckon your gone soon so no point planning anything with ya

ah well tomorrows another day as they say

thanks for listening & anyone who wants to use this thread to have a rant be my guest

I always wait for the Times each

morning. I look at the obituary column

and if I’m not in it, I go to work. LOL

Guest Marchelle

Hi

Know how you feel, I am so fed up now with the waiting - limbo is not a nice place!

We are lucky enough to have our visa but it needs validating by November 08 and we dont really want to go on holiday to get it validated we want to move now! Our problem is selling the houses (we have 2 to sell), they have been on the market for 6 months now and nothing is happening. Its so fustrating because the houses are both beautiful but they are really first time buyer houses and obviously its the first time buyers who cant get mortgages so just nothing is happening. We did think about renting them out but we really need the money to take with us so its not an option anymore. Watching the exchange rates everyday and seeing them not improve in our favour is just making me worry more and more.

Plus, I have told work that we are emigrating and for whatever reason they have been making my life hell since I told them. If I knew when we would be going it wouldn't bother me but not knowing how long I need to put up with the sh*t for is horrible and I walk out of work nearly in tears every day! Just keep thinking of our new life to stop me from telling them where to stick the job!

Suppose we just have to hang in there and be positve that one day (soon I hope) we will be out of limbo and able to start our new life down under!

Good luck, hope things start to happen for us all soon

Chelle xx

Hi

Know how you feel, I am so fed up now with the waiting - limbo is not a nice place!

We are lucky enough to have our visa but it needs validating by November 08 and we dont really want to go on holiday to get it validated we want to move now! Our problem is selling the houses (we have 2 to sell), they have been on the market for 6 months now and nothing is happening. Its so fustrating because the houses are both beautiful but they are really first time buyer houses and obviously its the first time buyers who cant get mortgages so just nothing is happening. We did think about renting them out but we really need the money to take with us so its not an option anymore. Watching the exchange rates everyday and seeing them not improve in our favour is just making me worry more and more.

Plus, I have told work that we are emigrating and for whatever reason they have been making my life hell since I told them. If I knew when we would be going it wouldn't bother me but not knowing how long I need to put up with the sh*t for is horrible and I walk out of work nearly in tears every day! Just keep thinking of our new life to stop me from telling them where to stick the job!

Suppose we just have to hang in there and be positve that one day (soon I hope) we will be out of limbo and able to start our new life down under!

Good luck, hope things start to happen for us all soon

Chelle xx

Hi chelle

people just cant bite there tongue can they! why does EVERYONE even those you only know in passing have a negative opinion not saying it's for everyone & people will have opinions but even those who have NEVER left the UK seem to know all about oz's negative points!

whats wrong with em all!

OH's mum & dad wont even speak to us! or mention us to any other family members feels like

they took the first opportuntity to fall out with us (never happened before) & dont even no why?

funny thing is there other daughter, her husband & grand kid out there lovin it however although they been loved it & get on well they were'nt on speaking terms with them before they left! so looks like thats there way of dealing with it but how cruel! he's your son!

the only thing they saying that they not going to OZ again been twice & no need to go again! then other family pass this on (great thanks just what we wanna hear) rather they say nowt to be honest

not sure we can just let them turn up in oz one day (when/if it suits) & think eveythings OK

some fun times to come Fathers day for a start! but one possitive thing it has done is bring me & OH even closer & were even more sure were doing the right thing now

hope you sell soon & get yourself outa that/this place have you got any hols/sick leave you could take? I know how peoples words/actions can hurt but I feeling better 2day cant change the situation but can take ourselves away for a few days (booked city break to amsterdam last night) try & take a few days away from work & I hope things buck up soon for ya! hang in there!

Archived