IELTS results delayed for investigation

Barry1986

Hay a friend of mine took the IELTS on the 16th of July and was due to have there results today but had an email last night say the results would be delayed because of a routine investigation just wondering if anyone had any experience of this and how long it is going to take to get results. Any help welcome thanks.

This happened to me. I took the test 25/06 expected the results I think on the 8/7 but didn't recieve them until 25/7. I just got an email saying there was an investigation but gave no other explanation or when to expect them. It was very frustrating but thankfully I got the results I wanted.

Hay a friend of mine took the IELTS on the 16th of July and was due to have there results today but had an email last night say the results would be delayed because of a routine investigation just wondering if anyone had any experience of this and how long it is going to take to get results. Any help welcome thanks.

I heard today from 1st july they have lowered the scores to 6.5 instead of the 7 for the pass...maybe thats why?

Archived