Buying insurance in UK for my 87 year old Father travelling to Oz

Sulac

Hi My father is 87 - extremely spritely and in very good health.

He is coming over for four weeks to visit me in Perth in October but the cheapest travel/health insurance he can find for that four weeks is six hundred and fifty pounds which seems pretty steep.

He had a very minor heart attack in 2007 and this is what has weighted against him, he made a full recovery and it was a very mild attack brought on by the death of my mother (his wife). He doesn't have any health issues now - he obviously has good genes!

Can anyone recommend any good insurance for my father for his visit which may be more affordable?

Any names and links/numbers appreciated

Cheers

Sulac

Actually, that's incredibly reasonable for an octogenarian travelling for a month to the other side of the world. My olds were quoted almost that for a week in Jersey at that age. Try Saga, they pride themselves on being for the oldies.

Hi My father is 87 - extremely spritely and in very good health.

He is coming over for four weeks to visit me in Perth in October but the cheapest travel/health insurance he can find for that four weeks is six hundred and fifty pounds which seems pretty steep.

He had a very minor heart attack in 2007 and this is what has weighted against him, he made a full recovery and it was a very mild attack brought on by the death of my mother (his wife). He doesn't have any health issues now - he obviously has good genes!

Can anyone recommend any good insurance for my father for his visit which may be more affordable?

Any names and links/numbers appreciated

Cheers

Sulac

Try Mia insurance STONHAM BARNS, PETtaugh, SUFFOLK they have a website

Archived