Double Demerit Points!

Phoenix16

Ok im hoping you can help me! I have a friend over here on a 457 for 12 months (no aspirations to stay, just enjoying the big adventure!) so they are on a UK driving license, he is a big biker and has treated himself to a motor bike whilst over here, unfortunately he didn't realise/understand the double demerits system that operates on public holidays and has received 6 points for going 101 in an 80 zone. he's feeling very embarrassed and mortified but also wondering how this affects his UK license (has no WA license), would really appreciate your advice and also any links to the licensing dept that would indicate the penalties he's facing with a UK license only, e.g. can they allocate points to it??? please no comments on his being irresponsible, i know him well, he's a law abiding citizen aged 55 who just got over excited on his first day out on an aussie bike in oz!! He's learned his lesson ha ha!