At what point do we pay for the visa?

Barry1986

To spell it, you submit your EOI and wait to be invited. Once you are invited you have a max time of about 30 days to accept the invite.

Accepting the invite means completing the application form and submitting it online, which is when you create the immiAccount, upload the completed application and pay the visa fees.

No going back after this point as you have paid the fees and now in the queue to get your visas processed

All the best

KnK

Then you pay for your medical and police checks

so , just understanding the process..... I submit my EOI. Wait to get an invite and when I do so I have 30 days to accept the invitation by paying for the visas and applying for the visa and uploading the required documents. Then have medical and police checks and then hopefully visa will be granted. Have I got this correct?

Guest Priscilla101

Yup that's it. It takes time to get the invite- captain c has a thread on here giving expected invitation dates. Usually fairly accurate.

The 30 days -is up to you if you hit apply on day 1 or day 29.

You pay when you hit apply. You'll be given option to apply for medicals an upload documents (form80 if asked for. Not everyone is)

Your file is then put on someone's in tray to process. This is where it gets long waits.

They contact you saying yes/no/provide further info

Yup that's it. It takes time to get the invite- captain c has a thread on here giving expected invitation dates. Usually fairly accurate.

The 30 days -is up to you if you hit apply on day 1 or day 29.

You pay when you hit apply. You'll be given option to apply for medicals an upload documents (form80 if asked for. Not everyone is)

Your file is then put on someone's in tray to process. This is where it gets long waits.

They contact you saying yes/no/provide further info

I have seen captain C thread. Mine is a subclass 190 I don't think they are as easy to predict.thanks for the info. Just needed to get my head around the next step. Is the visa form filling straight forward?

Archived