Who can certify my documents?

Needtoknow

Are you uploading or sending by post?

For uploading I did mine in January without certification as a colour scan and that worked fine.

it has been possible to use colour scans for many years, it was in 2009 when I applied. Immigration just hasn't ipdated all their text on websites.

I really advise that you don't go to any solicitor to get them to sign it, get it done at Australia house in London, After talking to someone there, if immi can't find that solicitor on the list, it's going to get rejected straight up, and I'm pretty sure They have to be registered on the Australian list.

I really advise that you don't go to any solicitor to get them to sign it, get it done at Australia house in London, After talking to someone there, if immi can't find that solicitor on the list, it's going to get rejected straight up, and I'm pretty sure They have to be registered on the Australian list.

No need to do anything. Colour scans are fine. Colour scans have been fine for many years and thousands of people have done that. Visas do not get rejected because a solicitor is not on the list, not least because it is unnecessary anyway.