Just assigned agent, mixed emotions

carlymac

Hi everyone

I have just assigned assigned go matilda to do my visa and I am having mixed emotions, nervous about going somewhere I have never been, sad to leave my family but most of all so excited that its finally happening. :jiggy:

Did anyone else feel like this?

Guest HONEY

HI - WE KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL, BUT WE ARE WITH GO MATILDA TOO AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, AND HAVE MADE THE PROCESS SO MUCH EASIER - I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START!

LORRAINE BEAUMONT IS SO HELPFUL, HONESTLY YOU'VE DEFINIETLY MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE - WHERE ARE YOU THINKING OF GOING, WE'RE HOPING TO HIT ADELAIDE NEXT YEAR AFTER MY SON FINISHES HIS GCSES :jiggy:

GOOD LUCK, LYNNE X

Guest TheHollies

Hi

We have just signed with our agent (Thinking Australia), feeling all the emotions you are! Its just one big emotional rollercoaster.

Good luck with it all and wish you lots of happiness when you finally get to Oz!

Guest angandandy

Were at that point also, us to with go matilda who have been great so far. Feeling as high as a kite one minute and very apprehensive the next. If were all feeling like this then it must be normal!

xx

Guest KP Nuts

Carly, you're in good hands, you're be fine, (we used Go Matilda also) but yes I think everyone feels like that at the start, wait until you get near the end...........

Good luck with your application.

KP Nuts

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your replies, I am so excited about everything, for the first time since talking about moving my mum cried today and said she doesnt want me to go but knows that its my life and I have to do what is right. That really made it all hit home.

Hoping to go Brisbane but somedays I want to go Perth, just getting lots of information on both and then will decide..

Thanks everyone, where you all heading?

Hi Carly and family it is like a rollercoaster ride with so many highs and lows, I know when we first started (we to have used Go-Matilda) there was so much info required for the first part, then it was applying to TRA, then the state sponsorship so there was always something to work towards, but now we are at the waiting stage like so many other people for visas. It is very emotional but i'm sure well worth it

Tania X

Guest AlxGrn

Hi all!

Phew! Thank god it's not just me that feels like this! It has been a roller-coaster of emotions so far and its only been a week since I made the decision to move!

Its so hard with all the information that needs to be processed in my head, with constant forths and backs between me and the prospective agent and mixed emotions.

I have decided (I think so anyway!) to go with Go Matilda and after a long think this weekend will be making my decision to sign up...

Guest AlxGrn
I think it pretty normal to feel these mixed emotions, I have never been to Australia but cant wait to get going now but have a feeling there is a long rollercoster ahead.

Where abouts are you heading?

Hi Carly,

I was originally hoping to head to Brisbane/Gold Coast, but due to my points I am having to apply to go to Adelaide SA under a sponsored visa.

It has contributed to the rollecoaster effect as I had done a lot of research into Brisbane, only to find the agent telling me that ACS would not approve my qualifications, so I have to fall back to a different occupation, by which I loose 10 points and don't qualify for permanent residency!

Archived