Help, cannot provide further employment history?

lukescotty

hiya guys, in need of a little help

I've managed to provide employment history for 8 out of the 10 jobs in the last X years. But I received an email to provide further employment history on the other 2.

The tax records i submitted shows it for one, but strangely enough not the other ( very short period at that job ) but it looks like theyre after evidence for job titles. payslips i've submitted doesn't say job titles or anything

These places shut down along time ago (2007)

Anyone else been in this situation?

any advice would be appreciated

Kind Regards

Luke

I've managed to provide employment history for 8 out of the 10 jobs in the last X years. But I received an email to provide further employment history on the other 2.

The tax records i submitted shows it for one, but strangely enough not the other ( very short period at that job ) but it looks like theyre after evidence for job titles. payslips i've submitted doesn't say job titles or anything

Kind Regards

Luke

Do you have your old contract or Job offer? that will help in showing your job title.

Kind Regards

Luke

Is this for work experience points for a skilled migrant visa? Or something else.

its what the DIBP have asked for on the checklist for further information. i've provided 8 of the 10. One of them was for a mizley 2 months before it shut down. The other was back in 2007.

I was just trying to understand why they asking, skilled migrant visa, temporary employer visa etc? It would give an indication as to whether you have a real problem here and need to really think out of the box or if you could just come up with a simple reply.

ahhh sorry bungo, its for 189 visa. in regards to the work history, i've pretty much gave them everything but the 2 jobs. but they want futher employment on a job which lasted 2 months. and the other 2 years. It would be much easier for me to say I didn't work there for 2 months and had time off, but i didn't

ahhh sorry bungo, its for 189 visa. in regards to the work history, i've pretty much gave them everything but the 2 jobs. but they want futher employment on a job which lasted 2 months. and the other 2 years. It would be much easier for me to say I didn't work there for 2 months and had time off, but i didn't

So did you claim work experience points for these two months but cannot provide support?

Or are they just asking for not particular reason that you can see? Because if you are not claiming points, there is no need for them to delve into your work history to such a degree.

Sign a stat dec claiming that you were only there for two months over seven years ago, thus you have no official paperwork???

However, to prove you were actually employed there, what about old bank statements as supporting evidence?

Archived