What company for medicals?

Hesford

We used the Spire in Manchester £260 per adult with a 10% discount on the 2nd Adult. I cant speak highly enough of them. For 2 of us we were in and out in just over a hour.

Great news...I was just looking at these and wondered if anybody had any experience with them. Thanks!x

Great news...I was just looking at these and wondered if anybody had any experience with them. Thanks!x

They were great, no hanging around, in and out. I was really nervous so blood pressure was high nurse told me not to worry they would take it again once I had chance to relax. They did just that and it was fine. We went on a Friday and when I checked immi account on Saturday morning they had already uploaded our results.

Guest Priscilla101

Same here. Spire in Manchester were quick. I had a few medical issues, but talked through with the dr and he didn't see it as issue. Needed blood tests as a nurse so it took 5-7 days I think (felt like forever)

with kids, they strip to underwear (same as adults) you're in room with them. Listen to breathing with stethoscope. Gental press on stomach. Move arms and legs. Look in ears. It's a very basic medical. My daughter is in that lovely pre-teen I don't want to be bothered by anyone stage. But the doc was so lovely with her. He did mine first so she could watch what was going to happen and talked her through each stage. She didn't complain too much.

Archived