German Loves Melbourne's Most Unloved Suburb

Lambethlad

Well yes fab beach, lots of shops, good school to the South. Just stuck with that rep !

I do feel this is the up and coming part of bayside and it will swing into an expensive area in time.

How long will it take. Was at the GP in 2012 sitting with some great guys from Bendigo, very friendly to the lonely pom.

They asked where I was heading next, I said Frankston. Got instant reaction !! Your going where !! God no !!

Stayed at old Quest, all was great for my 3 day stay checking out the Peninsular, hell I'm moving to Mount Martha in 2 weeks.

Frankston varies though- it has its bogan side and it has its lovely side. Depends where you go.

True. Frankston North is the natural habitat of the bogan but still attracts people on a tight budget as most houses are priced under $300,000 and it's hard to even buy a block of land these days for that price. I know a bloke who bought a house there as an investment to rent out and after having so much trouble with a couple of different tenants who wouldn't pay the rent, he sold it. I learnt that lesson myself as a landlord that low-cost houses = low-quality tenants.

Archived