Moving house whilst WHV is processing.

jc1710

Hi guys,

Im looking at sending off for my WHV on Friday when I get payed however I'm moving house on the 22nd of April. Due to me needing to declare a criminal record I had from when I was 10 I'm aware the process can take up to a few months. Should I wait until after I have moved house before I apply or does moving house not affect the process? Another thing to consider is if I am able to change my address on the application after I have sent it off and after I have moved house?

Any help or advise would be mutely appreciated.

Cheers,

Josh

Yeah I know that they are granted electronically, however when applying they ask for your current address so I'm not sure if me moving will affect it as the address I will give when I submit the application will eventually become my old address.

Yeah I know that they are granted electronically, however when applying they ask for your current address so I'm not sure if me moving will affect it as the address I will give when I submit the application will eventually become my old address.

Lots of people move while applying for visas. If you are worried about stuff coming by mail set up a redirection with the Post Office,

Archived