Job information / question

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

Hi all I have a question hopefully someone may be able to help , OK here goes

I'm 45 with no formal qualifications , jack of all trades master of none as they say , how easy is it to find work in aus I have exp in various fields but no quals to back them up , I'm hardworking and trustworthy ,I've done welding fabricating , fitting vehicles , bar work , gardening , painting , repairing computers , we would be coming to aus on wife's visa as she would be a teacher , so what would I need to get in order to work and what are prospects of work for someone like myself , I know it's likely to vary on areas but any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Paul

Hey Paul, It depends on where in Australia you are going, if you said Perth, I would say reconsider this 'Big Time' if Sydney is your destination umm, I would not be leaving UK unless you have a shi...load of money to back you up, otherwise before you know it, you will be flying back home, speaking of which, definitely get yourself a 'Return Ticket' without a doubt. You sound like you have good all round skills and can put your mind to anything which is great.

Don't forget, it is really important which part of Aus you are going to..tks

Unless you are an Australian citizen or have a visa which gives you work rights, you have no chance of gaining any employment in Australia. Brutal, but the truth.

He will be free to seek whatever employment he likes since he will be coming to Australia on his wife's visa.

With no qualifications, it's likely to be something unskilled that may suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived