Travelling to Australia in 2016 JOIN HERE

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selling up and Departing the UK 7th Dec 2016 Arriving Perth 8th December, Heading down to Margaret River, for Christmas then heading up towards Bussleton/Bunbury to look for Work and somewhere to Live!!! But will continue into Perth and beyond if necessary! scary but you only live once!!

Sal and Neil:ssign7:

Hey just about to book my flights for mid September, will be starting off in either Sydney or Melbourne! Travelling alone and aim to get hold of a trailer/camper van to explore as much of Australia as possible - get in touch if you're up for meeting up, or if you've got any advice or recommendations. Looking forward to it all - exciting times!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm Mark and fly in on 3rd September to Melbourne, having recently decided to leave Brighton (UK) after 7 years (degree, job, life etc....). I'm staying at the Nunnery on recommendation of a good friend who stayed there recently as a base for my first week. Unfortunately, I don't drive but am looking to help someone cover costs who needs an extra person in a car / van. I'm 28, very easygoing, and well into live music. Message me if this fits!

• 2 weeks later...