coming for a visit to terrigal

Chalky4388

Hi Everybody,

We Have Decided To Come And Have A Look Around Terrigal And Coffs Harbour At The End Of June(yes We Know Not The Best Time Weather Wise But Restricted With Oh And Kids Holidays). Can Anybody Give Advice On Where To Stay, We Would Prefer Self Catering And Need To Accomodate 2 Kids Aged 4 And 6.

All Advice On Accomodation And Cheap Flight Links Really Appreciated.

Thanks Tracey

Hi Tracey,

there are plenty of rental agencies for short term, just type it in google and you should see heaps

Terrigal Accommodation, Restaurants, Function Venues and Business Information

Terrigal Sails Serviced Apartments. Accommodation Terrigal Central Coast NSW Australia

Accom Terrigal, Terrigal Accommodation, Accommodation Terrigal Beach NSW Central Coast

a few too get you started, we live in Terrigal, so if you fancy meeting up for a beer just send us a pm.

all the best

stuju

• 6 months later...
Guest dallowsinoz

Hi Stuju,

I have only just joined this site today and looking for more information relating to living in Terrigal. Drifting through some of the messages on this site I notice that you appear on quite a few and hope you don't mind if I add to the collective whom you have already communicated with.

I currently live with my family in Manly and we are looking to move so that perhaps one day we might be able to afford a house within a reasonable distance of Sydney CBD.

We're looking to rent initially and I'm using the usual avenues for that but I am more interested in the general feel of the place and how that might affect our new way of life away from the transients in Manly.

Our major concerns are being able to make friends in Terrigal with either ex-pats or Ozzies and if there are good facilities for kids (ours is 2 years). Are there clubs/pubs/cafe's meets,etc where you might be able to associate with like minded people? Are there many ex-pats in Terrigal? We are late 30's early 40's parents who generally get long with anyone. Boats and bikes are my interests and the missus enjoys talking!

Any advice would be welcome anyway, thanks in advance, Tim

Hi Stuju,

I have only just joined this site today and looking for more information relating to living in Terrigal. Drifting through some of the messages on this site I notice that you appear on quite a few and hope you don't mind if I add to the collective whom you have already communicated with.

I currently live with my family in Manly and we are looking to move so that perhaps one day we might be able to afford a house within a reasonable distance of Sydney CBD.

We're looking to rent initially and I'm using the usual avenues for that but I am more interested in the general feel of the place and how that might affect our new way of life away from the transients in Manly.

Our major concerns are being able to make friends in Terrigal with either ex-pats or Ozzies and if there are good facilities for kids (ours is 2 years). Are there clubs/pubs/cafe's meets,etc where you might be able to associate with like minded people? Are there many ex-pats in Terrigal? We are late 30's early 40's parents who generally get long with anyone. Boats and bikes are my interests and the missus enjoys talking!

Any advice would be welcome anyway, thanks in advance, Tim

Hi Tim,

There are many english,scottish,irish in this area & quite alot of my friends are from the uk, also i work with quite alot of uk ex pats too. This is a great area t live & excepted by all, never had any worries, have a peek at some of the site for Terrigal on google etc there are quite a few.

Let me know if you need any help etc & give us a yell if your out here & fancy a beer, chat & a show around

All the best

stuju

Archived