never realised

melpaul

hi guys

when i started this visa i never realized how emotional and stressfull this application would be its hard sitting around waiting for news i just want to sit hear and cry i hate not having any control over our future i dont like keeping on to the agent but im going off my head they'll be putting me in the funny farm i wont get no visa if i carry on i now everyone that has theirs has been through it and it will be worth it in the end but its so cruel how long they make us wait my life has been on hold for 15 month hope it wont bee to much longer

Guest claire&fred

Oh Mel.

It is an unfair process, inhumane, as I put it once. What makes it worse is the fact that you have paid to apply for your Visa. So it is not like we are trying to get to Oz for nothing.

I agree that it is a long hard process. There was many a time I wanted to bang my head against a brick wall. Even talking to OH was not easy as he is so laid back.

You have done the right thing by posting your feelings on here. This was the only place I could realease my tension.

The fact that they keep you waiting and in the dark is a nightmare but believe me, and I am a non-believer, you will get it, don't know when but hopefully soon. I feel your anguish hun and am sure you will get many other posts to help you along. Gonna be really corny and send you a hug.

Don't give up, just bear with it. You will get your Visa soon.

Claire

hi guys

when i started this visa i never realized how emotional and stressfull this application would be its hard sitting around waiting for news i just want to sit hear and cry i hate not having any control over our future i dont like keeping on to the agent but im going off my head they'll be putting me in the funny farm i wont get no visa if i carry on i now everyone that has theirs has been through it and it will be worth it in the end but its so cruel how long they make us wait my life has been on hold for 15 month hope it wont bee to much longer

HI GUYS ... GOING BY YOUR TIMELINE ... I DONT THINK YOU WILL HAVE TOOOO MUCH LONGER TO WAIT !!! THERE IS A LOT OF AUGUSTEES GETTING THEIRS NOW ..... WE ARE JUST TRYING TO KEEP BUSY [DECORATING] .... GOT PAST THE STAGE OF CHECKING EMAILS .... JUST WAITING ON THAT PHONE CALL NOW ....JUST HOPE IT COMES ON A FRID SO WE HAVE ALL WEEKEND TO CELEBRATE :biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

Guest jogrant3232

For me personally (Mr Jo) the waiting got easier in the last couple of months because i knew it was any day, err indoors was frantic with worry everday checking emails checking had she missed any calls off the agent, its hard but stick in there i am sure it is very very close.

Guest the ps

Hi Mel

I have only been waiting since December and I am ready to be carted away !!!

Hang in there I'm sure it won't be long for you now, the augustees seem to be getting theirs and you have a case officer so will keep everything crossed for you and mrs keily that you hear Fri and can party all weekend and make the plans for that new exciting life !!

Is it worth you phoning oz tonight to get some info?

Best wishes look forward to your post saying you have a visa!:jiggy:

Brenda:wubclub:

For me personally (Mr Jo) the waiting got easier in the last couple of months because i knew it was any day, err indoors was frantic with worry everday checking emails checking had she missed any calls off the agent, its hard but stick in there i am sure it is very very close.

AND NO WONDER SHE WAS WORRIED !!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

Hi there i couldn't agree more with you, it is so frustrating and its completely out of your hands, but i suspect you are nearly there, and you'll be through the hardest bit!! Or is that selling the house!! Don't know. Any way best of luck

Tania X

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Mel, it really, really won't be long now, and it will come when you are least expecting it, but you should still have had yours before us, you logged before us, there again lots of people logged before us, lol.

Ok, chin up, deep breath and go out tomorrow with the kids (weather permitting) take your mind of it for a few hours, oh and big hug, 36_2_80.gif11_2_104.gif

KP Nuts

Guest julie2g1b

hi mel

yes i remember the wait it is horriable but when you get that e-mail saying got visa's

it is a fantastic feeling :jiggy:

have you got your house up?

the reason i ask is we got our visa in feb and on a big downer again knowing we can go

but house holding us back so wish we had put it up before as get over one stress then

there's another................

sending you a big hug to cheer us both up 0002020B.gif

best wishes

julie :wubclub:

sig.asp?img=ad1

thanks guys close to cracking then lovely people like you come and cheer me up again

iam putting house on market this weekend iv been painting like a mad woman all week in between working im totaly knakered i think this is why im feeling more peed than usual

if house dont sell gona rent it thanks guys big hugs back and good luck if your still waiting to sell

mel:wubclub:

Guest Karen K

Hi All, read Earlswood's thread LOVE IT, it will cheer you all up, it did for me, just what a needed XX

Guest jogrant3232
AND NO WONDER SHE WAS WORRIED !!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

PCCs of 17 pages is nothing to worry about lol, well not when you have got your visa anyway.

Is that a roar of a lion i can hear in the background

hi guys

Hi Mel,

Just read your post and am now feeling really terrible because I have only been waiting since March 08 and am going bananas while you have been waiting so much longer. Well I have looked into my crystal ball and it tells me that you will have your visa within the next 7 days!!! Don't believe my crystal ball well you ask Mrs KP Nuts she'll tell you how good my crystal ball is - :biglaugh:! No but seriously have my fingers crossed that your visa comes through soon !

Hang in there won't be much longer,

All the best,

Nikci:smile:

PS: have just had another look in my crystal ball - visa will be granted Friday 30 May!!!

Archived