Want to post 2 boxes of opened Xmas gifts from UK to oz

Jit7

Hi

I've come home for Christmas and have a fee things that I want to take back to oz from my parents house plus some Christmas gifts.

Can anyone recommend a company to use for this

I'll probably only have 2 boxes

Many thanks in advance

Jit

I'd look to Seven Seas who do the move cube but I doubt you'll need a cube. They ships boxes on their own also. We shipped 4 tea chest sized ones for a reasonable cost. Did take the usual 12 weeks or so to get to us. It won't be cheap compared to the value of the goods possibly but may well be the most cost effective method all up. Go check out their website and price up the cost. I'm sure they have a calculator to give you an idea of the charge.

The other thing you could look into is to ship as excess baggage with a baggage shipping company. Will the items fit in a suitcase? We shipped a large holdall weighing around 25kg for about £100 or so a couple of years back. Collected on the Tuesday in the UK, arrived in Aus at our door on the Saturday.

We shipped two tea chest sized boxes and three bikes using a local export company for £150. Downside is you have to complete the import process & clear customs yourself - it was totally straight forward but I was a bit daunted at the time.

Look for freight forwarders in your area online.

Archived