How to call CO. She is not responding to email from last two months. WORRIED

strikker

Hello all,

my CO, **** allocated on 27th of nov and request information. i immediately respond and inform her about my situation of change in circumstance. i send her three emails and reminder on gsm.allocated@border.gov.au but not a single response come from her side. i am much worried that either she received my email or not. not a single acknowledgement. i dont know where she is.

Does any one have telephone contact number of GSM adelaide or border.gov.au to call from outside australia. i am from PAKISTAN.

i have one ************* but it is not working.

Plz share

Department phone numbers are not permitted to be posted on this forum.

Please see this thread

Calling DIBP - Please Read

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237227

If you have been provided the telephone number by the department then you can use that otherwise you will have to wait.

Youd better edit this thread then too, @CaptainC.

Same poster.......

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/234586-delay-email-gsm-allocated.html

Thanks all for advice and correcting me.

actually iam worried that may this delay effect my visa decision.

since in first email of CO, she instruct to provide document in 28 days but due to my wife pregnancy i email her that i could not undergo medical till baby birth. now its 1 and half month, no acknowledgement from CO. i have feeling that may be she is not getting my emails.

Do you guys have any exp that after baby birth? how i add my baby in my already lodged application.

want to know WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO ADD NEW FAMILY MEMBER IN ALREADY LODGED APPLICATION.???

DID MY CASE OFFICER WILL ADD NEW BORN IN MY APPLICATION?

DID MY CASE OFFICER PROVIDE HAP ID for medical arrangement?

DID I NEED TO PAY EXTRA VISA FEE FOR NEW BORN IN ORDER TO ADD IN APPLICATION? if yes then how much?

I will be very thankful to you for your assistance.

Your 28 days wasn't up until 26th Dec, there is a good chance your CO might still be off on holiday, or just back and working through other things.

There is no fee to add new born to existing application.

have you uploaded the child's birth certificate, and passport to your documents? And change of circumstance form?

The 28 days is a standard time limit to applicants and not stuck too, one of my police certificates was late and there was no issue from the CO. Just be patient - it is the summer holidays as well as chiristmas in Australia right now.

Archived