189 visa pr

ravian611

Guys i have two different queries

1. When one gets PR, he is required to spend 3 out of 5 years to become citizen. is it so ?

wht if the person is nt able to spend 3 years. will he be required to apply for PR again after 5 years ?

2. accountants have been flagged to be removed from sol list.what if it becomes true and accountants are removed from sol list in 16-17

what option will accoutants have then ?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

A person can apply for citizenship after holding a visa for 4 years with a minimum of 12 months of that time as a permanent resident.

To to apply for citizenship, the applicant must not have spent more than a total of 12 months outside of Australia and no more than 90 days in the 12 months prior to application.

When pr is granted the travel part of it expires 5 years after grant. If a person hasn't gained citizenship by then, they would need to apply for a resident return visa (and be eligible)

if if an occupation is removed from the SOL it may still appear on the csol. If it is still on the csol, then a permanent visa may still be available if a state is sponsoring the occupation. If it is not on the csol, then that occupation is not eligible for a visa.

Archived