EOI - Go Matilda - next round of invites?

Birch4

Hi everyone,

I have just sent all of our paperwork to our Visa Agent at Go Matilda. Last Sunday I scanned and sent the documents. So now I think that gets sent for our EOI. Secondary Teacher and Electrician 189 visa route with 65 points. I have a few questions today... Hope someone can help? How will I know if we have been invited to apply? Is there anywhere I can check? I think the invite rounds are 7th Nov and 20th Nov? Would I receive an email? Go Matilda have been fab so far in keeping us right and dealing with everything. These questions came to me today... As I realised it's the 7th.. Eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk! I thinking should maybe research this further in terms of what happens next and the process. If we get invited to apply then it's police checks and medicals... How long then would the process take after that?

Thanks on advance! Away for the weekend and all these questions suddenly popped into my head! Thought no better place than here to seek advice.

Hi, We are with Go Matilda. They email you when they have received the invite. It is a little frustrating as everyone else who doesnt have an agent received theirs direct to their emails, which usually was on a Sunday night, however, we have to wait until the agents open next day and then they have to go through all their clients, so it is a really awful wait when everyone else is posting that they have received theirs the night before.

Go Matilda, are very good mind. x

Hi, We are with Go Matilda. They email you when they have received the invite. It is a little frustrating as everyone else who doesnt have an agent received theirs direct to their emails, which usually was on a Sunday night, however, we have to wait until the agents open next day and then they have to go through all their clients, so it is a really awful wait when everyone else is posting that they have received theirs the night before.

Go Matilda, are very good mind. x

thanks so much for responding to me :-) makes perfect sense! I should have thought to ask! Lol :-)

The invite was the 6th at midnight in Australia, so they actually came through at 1pm Thursday 5th November, likewise the next invite round will come through on Thursday 19th November at 1pm in the UK. As to when Go Matilda will inform you I am not sure as I am going solo.

Hi, We are with Go Matilda too. We received an email the next working day around 10.30am. We have now submitted our application and had contact from our CO. Submitted medicals, police checks and Form 80 around a month ago so hopefully have a grant anytime soon! The wait is agony!!

I am amazed at the general impatience. You are coming to a country which likes bureaucracy.

Hi there,

I am not being impatient. I was simply seeking advice and had a few questions. This forum is the perfect place for that. Also it's a good place to get to know others in a similar situation. Re: beauracracy that's a whole other debate. I am just very grateful to the people who helped answer my questions today. :wideeyed:

The invite was the 6th at midnight in Australia, so they actually came through at 1pm Thursday 5th November, likewise the next invite round will come through on Thursday 19th November at 1pm in the UK. As to when Go Matilda will inform you I am not sure as I am going solo.

Thanks for responding! Today I realised I had these wee questions floating around my head. Good Luck!! :yes: