For The Younger Members

tracy123

Hi

I see so many of you wanting new friends, and asking whats out and about in Australia so i just thought i should start a thread and tell you about BLUE LIGHT DISCOS, they are for under 18's so no drinking. They are run by the police, so are a fun and safe way to meet people and have a good time. There are no pass outs so once you are there you are not allowed to leave until an adult comes to collect you so your parents will not need to worry about you. If you want to find out more info on this go to www.bluelight.com.au. They are run throughout Australia so there should be one near you.:elvis:

If anyone else has any ideas for the younger ones let put them online - if they can see something they like it might make the transition to a foreign country easier for the whole family!

Good luck I hope you enjoy the disco and any other ideas that people may put for you on this thread!

we have a blue light disco in Jimboomba every month and loads of the local kids go there ,it is very popular and a good place to meet new freinds.You will need ID so if you dont fit the age criteria ,you wont get in,,

Cal x

Archived