Couriers

Guest bewildered

Guest bewildered

Hi

Have been viewing the forum for a couple of weeks now and would just like to say what a friendly and helpful bunch you all seem :D

My husband is almost (!!) ready to send off for his TRA assessment but we have never dealt with couriers before and are at a complete loss as to where to start :? :?

Any advice or tips will be very gratefully received

Many thanks

Bewildered :)

Hi bewildered

Sorry can't help you as we went with the visa bureau, but a big welcome to the forum someone will be along soon to help :D

Karen Nigel and boys

Hello, just a couple of suggestions. There is a search facility at the top of the screen which you can use to find other people's posts. Try putting in "courier", and you can read what other people have said. Or directories like Yellow Pages, maybe even your free local paper's ads. Then phone a couple of companies to see what they charge, whether they will pick up from your house etc.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. There are lots of lovely people here and you'll be amazed by how much information you can get from the combined experiences.

Good luck!

Hi Bewildered,

I've been were you are and I found that the best one we used was a firm called, Interparcel Discount UK. Get on there site fill in the details and they'll pick it up at the door , Home or workplace. and they don't cost a fotune , and it gets there when they say ,, Yippy.

Dive in .

Bonzer

Guest bewildered

Thanks everyone

I'll look up interparcel now

I appreciate the help. It's mind boggling knowing wher to start with the whole process. Just begin to think i figured out one part and then there's a whole load of other issues to solve.

What a great find this forum was.

Chat soon

Thanks again for the help :D:D:D

Archived