Sky go tv does it work in oz

Altheglaze

Hi, does anyone know if you can access sky go and uk Netflix in oz (somebody will let me access there account in uk)when we finally land in a couple of weeks fingers crossed

You can with a VPN.

I watched the BBC iPlayer and Sky Go when I was in Brisbane last time.

I use Unblock Us. It's been great, you can switch between countries as you wish. Had to change some settings on my ipad, no issues since. Even better on my android phone, I can watch stuff on the big screen using Chromecast for some reason Chromecast doesn't work with BBC iplayer downloads, but Android app allows you to cast anything to the telly, unlike ipad.

We can access Netflix here in the UK! Its been fab. It could be because we have bought our ipad here with us and the app just opens?

If you have a Netflix account from one country you can still sign in from another Netflix country.

The only difference is you will be served up the Netflix content from the country you are in.

If you use a smartdns service like getflix (don't use a vpn) you can change the Netflix library to the country of your choice (assuming your smartdns supports that country).

Archived