EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

Hi all,

My 189 was granted yesterday and I just wanted to thank you Captain for helping out so many of us.

Just for information I lodged my EOI the 16/09/2015, was invited the 23/11/2015, lodged my 189 application the same day and received my grant notice the 10/12/2015 !

Good luck everyone !

Excellent news!! Congratulations! (Another happy customer!)

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So excited!!!! We've had an invite today for subclass 190 from NSW, its only been just over a week since submitting our EOI, I can't believe it!! We are keen to get to Australia ASAP and stop this living in limbo so I think we are going to go for it unless anyone knows of a good reason we should hold out for a 189 invite instead? Likely another 2 months going on Captain C's prediction.

So excited!!!! We've had an invite today for subclass 190 from NSW, its only been just over a week since submitting our EOI, I can't believe it!! We are keen to get to Australia ASAP and stop this living in limbo so I think we are going to go for it unless anyone knows of a good reason we should hold out for a 189 invite instead? Likely another 2 months going on Captain C's prediction.

Go for the 190. There's no difference between the 189 and 190 in real world terms.

Just received my skills assessment back as positive today via agent, so hoping to put EOI in this week. Already been completed and has been on hold awaiting skills ax.

registered nurse : community health

code : 254414

visa : 189

65 points

Any predictions if possible would be gratefully received. Agent thinks in 18th dec round??

How do you think actual visa will take to process?

Suddenly getting real, can't believe skills only took 3 weeks after posting extra info/documents.

Just received my skills assessment back as positive today via agent, so hoping to put EOI in this week. Already been completed and has been on hold awaiting skills ax.

registered nurse : community health

code : 254414

visa : 189

65 points

Any predictions if possible would be gratefully received. Agent thinks in 18th dec round??

How do you think actual visa will take to process?

Suddenly getting real, can't believe skills only took 3 weeks after posting extra info/documents.

Your agent would almost certainly be correct. Just ensure you get it in soon.

Visas application processing times can vary so much that it would be impossible to say. Some get it in a couple of weeks, most get it in a few months, and a fairly small number of people are waiting a loooooong time.

Your agent would almost certainly be correct. Just ensure you get it in soon.

Visas application processing times can vary so much that it would be impossible to say. Some get it in a couple of weeks, most get it in a few months, and a fairly small number of people are waiting a loooooong time.

Thanks for your fast reply! I'm off down the pub to celebrate another step closer in our process.

Hi all,

My 189 was granted yesterday and I just wanted to thank you Captain for helping out so many of us.

Just for information I lodged my EOI the 16/09/2015, was invited the 23/11/2015, lodged my 189 application the same day and received my grant notice the 10/12/2015 !

Good luck everyone !

Congratulations.. & you are so lucky

Hi CaptainC.

I have submitted the EOI today (12-12-2015). Kindly predict the Invitation date.

1. ANZSCO code --------> 233211

2. Occupation --------> Civil Engineer

3. Points score ---------> 60

4. Date of submission of the EOI ------> 12-12-2015

Best regards,

Fraz

First round in March I think

May be this would not be a proper forum to ask this question but i am hopeful that i can get my answer here..My agent had applied for EOI on 3rd of November,2015 for the following Skill set

1-263312

2-Telecommunication Network Engineer

3-60 point

4- Date of submission of the EOI - 03/11/2015

Now i am still waiting for the invitation and it is suspected that there will be delay as my current Points are 60=> on bottom line.

Can i apply For 190 EOI in parallel with 189?? and as my agent has taken the case so is there any fee to apply for EOI???

May be this would not be a proper forum to ask this question but i am hopeful that i can get my answer here..My agent had applied for EOI on 3rd of November,2015 for the following Skill set

1-263312

2-Telecommunication Network Engineer

3-60 point

4- Date of submission of the EOI - 03/11/2015

Now i am still waiting for the invitation and it is suspected that there will be delay as my current Points are 60=> on bottom line.

Can i apply For 190 EOI in parallel with 189?? and as my agent has taken the case so is there any fee to apply for EOI???

There's no fee to submit an Expression of Interest and it's possible to do it yourself, but since you are using an agent I'd advise to seek their advice and if appropriate then allow them to submit an additional 190 EOI on your behalf.

Based on your 189 EOI submission date, I would expect that you would be invited in January.

Dear Captain C,

Hello Captain, its min here again.

ANZSCO Code: 234611

Point Score: 60

Date of the submission of EOI: 23rd October 2015

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

My sincere apologies for getting back to thank you this late

but ive been very busy with renewing my passport and heading back to visit my family again.

All have been a tight schedule for the past few weeks.

Unfortunately i did not get the invite as you predicted today but i still have hopes in the next round

or the one after. Yes i read through the forum and seems like that the number of invites given has been decreased recently

so im assuming that there were either many 65 or 70 pointers or that there were many 60 pointers who applied before me.

My graduate 485 visa expires on 2nd october 2016 so i still have some time.

I just wanted to ask what would be your opinion in regards to me getting the invite anytime soon and if its before my current visa expiry date.

A response would be very appreciated and i will make sure to get back to you soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,

min

Dear Captain C,

Hello Captain, its min here again.

ANZSCO Code: 234611

Point Score: 60

Date of the submission of EOI: 23rd October 2015

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

My sincere apologies for getting back to thank you this late

but ive been very busy with renewing my passport and heading back to visit my family again.

All have been a tight schedule for the past few weeks.

Unfortunately i did not get the invite as you predicted today but i still have hopes in the next round

or the one after. Yes i read through the forum and seems like that the number of invites given has been decreased recently

so im assuming that there were either many 65 or 70 pointers or that there were many 60 pointers who applied before me.

My graduate 485 visa expires on 2nd october 2016 so i still have some time.

I just wanted to ask what would be your opinion in regards to me getting the invite anytime soon and if its before my current visa expiry date.

A response would be very appreciated and i will make sure to get back to you soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,

min

Yes I'm afraid that there will be a number of 60 point applicants that were unsuccessful in being invited this round. The reduction of the invitations sent out this month were unforeseen and unfortunately a lot of the predictions I made prior to these will be most likely one round later. 65+ point applicants will be unaffected.

Hopefully the limits will be raised after Christmas.

I am a little bit worried. My occupation is 263111 - Computer Network and Systems Engineer. I submitted my EOI on 23/10/2015. I know that they reduced the amount of invitations, but I was expecting to be invited today and nothing.

I have 60 points. Is there any chance of not being invited at all?

Regars,

Marcio

Nothing to worry about. The December invitation limit was reduced by around 400 invites, this was unexpected and as a result the 60 point applicants have suffered a delay. I would estimate that you should be invited by the next round provided the quota goes back up to normal levels.

Archived