Flights

Loulou

I would not worry about Malaysia going bankrupt other airlines have been in similar situations, not long ago Qantas was loosing $m's. However paying by credit card whichever airline/travel agent is advisable.

Regarding delays we were once on Singapore delayed out of London, we were told they would probobly hold our connecting flight to Brisbane, ended up they did not, and really makes a bit of sense as to why because when we landed in Singapore there were temporary gathering points for onward travelers to - Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and perth along with a couple of other destinations so you can see how many flights and travellers would have to be held-up and that is not including any local flights. However we were looked after, with a hotel day room two meals wake-up calls and transfers.

Happy flying guys

I know captain c can't help avoiding known risk though and was thinking this is probably why they are so cheap, building back up their rep! Sorry that was meant to be a 2 hr stop! This is an ideal price and flight just wondering whether 1k more will at least make me less anxious, my husband pulling his hair out with me :-/ will have a look at prices over next few days and hopefully will book by the end of the wk!

We booked and flew with Malaysia earlier this year in the full knowledge of what had happened, we did not have one worry about doing so, the normal Joe blow will not know what any plane/airline is carrying as cargo or really what can go wrong, remember the fire extinguisher incident on Qantas, lucky that was not any worse, also not forgetting the recent German airline and the co-pilot! Malaysia had an excellent safety record up until the last couple of incidents and would have taken measures to improve since. Flying is a very safe mode of transport and I never have any worries on such.