Positive Skills Assessment && IELT's results.....now what?? :)

Dan Jade

Hi,My partner has today got his positive skills assessment as 'successful' for both the documentation & technical side and he has also done the IELTs test & received the scores we need points wise....This may be a stupid/ obvious question but I am just in a daze that we have got this far but what is next in the process??Do we know do the expression of interest or is there anything else we need to do to get his british trade recognised in Oz?Any help would be awesome....thank you you lovely poms people :)

Hi,My partner has today got his positive skills assessment as 'successful' for both the documentation & technical side and he has also done the IELTs test & received the scores we need points wise....This may be a stupid/ obvious question but I am just in a daze that we have got this far but what is next in the process??Do we know do the expression of interest or is there anything else we need to do to get his british trade recognised in Oz?Any help would be awesome....thank you you lovely poms people :)

There might be some things he will need to do to get appropriate trade licensing in order to work in Australia. But that is nothing to do with the visa process, just the skills assessment is required for the visa process. So yes, time to lodge the EOI now.

Archived