QLD Updated QSOLs 8th October 2015

Angekins

Are there no other states sponsoring nurses? I thought most were, how about the 189 visa?

I see it is quite a long time since you did your skills assessment and IELTS, why didn't you lodge the EOI sooner? You never can tell what will change with immigration rules.

Can't make points for 189 due to age.

Need three years work experience for points, which I get in December this year, so not able to lodge EOI earlier.

Also need to have AHPRA in place for Queensland, although that's now a moot point, which couldn't be applied for until my degree certificate came through...last month!

Yes, I can apply for other States, but my first choice was Queensland.

Can't make points for 189 due to age.

Need three years work experience for points, which I get in December this year, so not able to lodge EOI earlier.

Also need to have AHPRA in place for Queensland, although that's now a moot point, which couldn't be applied for until my degree certificate came through...last month!

Yes, I can apply for other States, but my first choice was Queensland.

Mmm well there is no legal obligation to stay in the sponsoring state. I kind of think there should be, but there isn't..

I completely feel for you. My partner and I were all set for a 489 to qld under hairdresser, just signed up to our agent booked my ielts booked for next month, our other options are the territory or tassie. But I don't have enough experience for tassle and not enough funds for the nt. At least you have other options :)

I completely feel for you. My partner and I were all set for a 489 to qld under hairdresser, just signed up to our agent booked my ielts booked for next month, our other options are the territory or tassie. But I don't have enough experience for tassle and not enough funds for the nt. At least you have other options :)

Any reason why you choose IELTS over PTE ?

General consensus is that PTE is less taxing and results are given next day

Do NT need proof of funds ?

Just because it is much closer to me and I have the that day off work already! If I don't succeed then I'd will be taking the pte it just means a much further travel time.

Yes they need certified copies of bank accounts, bonds, valuations etc and they want proof of $50,000 which we don't have :(

Archived