Have you lived abroad visa question?

Jambolina

Hi all,

On the Immi Account (17 page) document, it asks the questions;

Have any of the applicants lived in a country other than the primary applicant's usual country of residence?

I lived overseas As a holiday rep in 2004, for 9-10 months. Do I have to declare this? I don't know my address details of where we lived then & it asks for a full address.

HELP??

Hi all,

On the Immi Account (17 page) document, it asks the questions;

Have any of the applicants lived in a country other than the primary applicant's usual country of residence?

I lived overseas As a holiday rep in 2004, for 9-10 months. Do I have to declare this? I don't know my address details of where we lived then & it asks for a full address.

HELP??

No, no need to declare - they ask the questions for fun.

It's all optional.

It's not optional, they ask the question because they want full disclosure of your travels and where you've lived. Do your best to figure out the address using the internet or any other means to work it out. If you don't know the accurate address, provide the best you can and include a note that you aren't completely certain the address is accurate.

Not helpful @itegoa

Hopefully the OP hasn't taken your post literally.

If an applicant provides information that is false or misleading in a material particular that could have been taken into account (not was taken into account) s/he can expect to have a visa refused and to face a 3-year exclusion period. A document that contains incorrect particulars will be treated a fraudulent (bogus) document and a similar outcome will follow.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a valid question, as I actually don't need police checks for Countries that I have lived in, unless for over 12mths....so I wondered whether I still needed to record it. Thankfully many more helpful people below have answered my query- THANK YOU to the community spirit on this forum!

No, no need to declare - they ask the questions for fun.

It's all optional.

I would declare it. Do you have any old work emails that may have any addresses in it or could you possibly ask your old company.

If neither to the above just have a google and try and find where it was but write down that its a guess as you can not remember the exact address. It would be better providing as much information as you can think of then not declare it.

Archived