EOI Submission

Valerie

Hi everyone,

My spouse is the primary applicant for skilled visa 189 and currently stands at 55points if we submit EOI, is it possible to submit EOI even as we wait for him to sit for PTE then update later ones the results are in? All he needs is to upgrade his English results to either get to 60 or 65 points depending on outcome.

Everything else is okay since we already have a positive skill assessment from ACS and all.

Yeah unfortunately that's a the way it goes.

You could, in theory just fill that bit in, then complete the rest, then go back to the English language page and change it to the actual PTE results. But don't go any further than the submission page or you'll be in trouble.

It may work, it may not, I'm not too sure.

Yeah unfortunately that's a the way it goes.

You could, in theory just fill that bit in, then complete the rest, then go back to the English language page and change it to the actual PTE results. But don't go any further than the submission page or you'll be in trouble.

It may work, it may not, I'm not too sure.

I could put in his IELTS results which he scored a 6.5 in one module though needed a 7 in each?

I could put in his IELTS results which he scored a 6.5 in one module though needed a 7 in each?

There is just no upside to filling in the EOI before you have the required IELTS and skills assessment. There is only downside because if you fill something in wrong or get the dates and order of things wrong, it could lead to a visa refusal. It is so important to do things the right order. Sit tight and wait.

There is just no upside to filling in the EOI before you have the required IELTS and skills assessment. There is only downside because if you fill something in wrong or get the dates and order of things wrong, it could lead to a visa refusal. It is so important to do things the right order. Sit tight and wait.

Okay. Will hold till we get the results. just did personal information and family members page. Will continue later.

Thanks

Don't do that.

Like Bungo and CaptainC said, just get the results first, then go ahead and do the lot. There is no upside in doing what you're trying to do, only adding risk.

Don't do that.

Like Bungo and CaptainC said, just get the results first, then go ahead and do the lot. There is no upside in doing what you're trying to do, only adding risk.

Point taken....will progress ones we have the results in. Hope no risk in starting EOI

Archived