What form/s does he to apply for

MrsCBrown

Hi everybody.

This is not for me as been living in Western Australia for over 5 years now and loving it.

My nephew is returning to Ireland on the 5th or 7th of February to marry his girlfriend

and wants to bring her back to Australia with her 2 children to become a permanent resident.

What form/s does he need to apply for

Thanks for your replies if i get any

First of all his girlfriend will need permission for the children to move to Australia, that's before any visa can be granted.

There are different waiting times depending on whether the partner visa is lodged onshore or off. He can't just bring her back with him in February.

Hi everybody.

This is not for me as been living in Western Australia for over 5 years now and loving it.

My nephew is returning to Ireland on the 5th or 7th of February to marry his girlfriend

and wants to bring her back to Australia with her 2 children to become a permanent resident.

What form/s does he need to apply for

Thanks for your replies if i get any

There is a lot more to it than you might think.

But the visa they need is the partner visa and the children can go on that as dependants. To get the visa, permission would be required from the natural father for leave to remove. If he doesn't give it, then they have to go through courts.

The visa takes about a year or so to be granted, there is no chance whatsoever that they will have it by February.

Archived