Has anyone guessed their Ielts results when submitting EOI

lukescotty

Hi guys

Just received my ielts results (friday) My god i've messed up, all 8's and 8.5 except for my reading... 5!! i've seriously messed up the answer sheet when i've transferred them across.... or i can't read...

Anyways, Time is running short as my HWV runs out in 2 months, I've booked another english test but I could really do with submitting that EOI

this is the question... and i know its dodgy.

Can i or can i not, input random english test results submit the EOI, maybe receive a invitation soon, then correct them 'IF' i get the results... or is there a middle part I've overlooked during the EOI submission.

Cheers guys

ps : don't pound me

Regards

Luke

Hi guys

Just received my ielts results (friday) My god i've messed up, all 8's and 8.5 except for my reading... 5!! i've seriously messed up the answer sheet when i've transferred them across.... or i can't read...

Anyways, Time is running short as my HWV runs out in 2 months, I've booked another english test but I could really do with submitting that EOI

Can i or can i not, input random english test results submit the EOI, maybe receive a invitation soon, then correct them 'IF' i get the results... or is there a middle part I've overlooked during the EOI submission.

Cheers guys

Regards

Luke

Oh dear on the 5, it does sound like you missed a line or something. Hopefully that means you will get the results you need next time.

As for guessing the results, well it is worse than dodgy. Being dodgy isn't the issue, the issue is that you will have an IELTS result sheet with a date that will be after the date of your EOI. Automatic visa refusal.

Don't even think about it.

Hi guys

Cheers guys

Regards

Luke

The date of your IELTS results needs to be BEFORE your EOI lodge.... Take a look at PTE Academic - you get the results much quicker (with 48 hours)...

Archived