Ozzie lived in uk most of my life, wanting to return to Oz

paulw3012

G'day to you all on here, I'm new to this site and it seems pretty good and educational.

Does anyone have any info or advice on what I will need to do, i.e. register with government,tax, etc etc as I'm hoping to return back and start again after 42 years, I have dual citizenship, so feel all I have to do is return, find a job and enjoy my home country.

The best way of finding female companions, hopefully to form a relationship ready for my return, I really don't know where to start and hopefully many of you can give me valuable advice.

I would appreciate anything you have,Many thanks

paul

TFN info here

https://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/tax-file-number/apply-for-a-tfn/australian-residents---tfn-application/

Re the relationship aspect. Sorry can't help you there. This isn't really a dating forum so you may be better trying Aus dating sites and stuff if you want to seek women who are looking for a relationship. Or wait till you are here and know where you will be living etc.

Many thanks for that, I guess I will ensure that's the first thing I need to do once in back plus work out where's cheapest to stay while I find my feet. The relationship side was more with regards to having someone knowledgable once in there to point me in the right direction but thanks anyway.

Archived