UK River Island Handbag in Oz Strandbags !!!!

Stuju

Hi Ladies (& guys if ya into handbags/manbags)

I am a bit of a handbag fanatic & have been having a lookie on uk ebay and a few of the uk sites online, then decided to look at Oz standbags online and i reconised one i had seen earlier on uk ebay

9e7e_0.JPGRiver Island Black Bag - Never Been Used! - eBay, Women's Bags, Clothes, Shoes Accessories. (end time 22-May-08 22:02:30 AEST) River Island hand bag on uk ebay

3050887_2.jpgStrandbags# the same bag in Strandbags (oz)

but says on their website exclusive to strandbags.

ladies am i going nuts and my bag obsesssion has got the better of me or what ??? !!!! these the same bags arent they ? - (not sure that i like this bag) but just using as an example, as many times friends of mine here in oz have agreed that the bags in oz are not so good, so perhaps if we keep our eyes peeled we might find a few more decent uk ones :biglaugh:

stuju

Guest sheena

hi ya, still seems wierd not saying " hi *****" yes these bags look the same to me!

i was in strandbags the other day and got me self a nice little purse, as me other one was well past it's sell by date!!

i got a lovely bag when i was in lanzarote last year, but being the silly mare that i am didn't bring it with me, so got to wait till our stuff gets now!!:no: mind you that will be like all my xmas's at once!!!:jiggy:

sheena :smile:

Guest Ruby Okim

Stuju, you and your handbag obsession! Not that I don't have one too :yes:. Or a shoe obsession for that matter...

Hmm, they do look rather similar. Mind you don't all the mainstream shops just rip off designer ones so pretty much you so you start getting the same designs? Haven't really had too much time to compare the quality as compared to England or Singapore yet but I did manage to have a look in Strandbags and they seemed to be ok. Other place I've looked is the DFO centre in Melbourne and they have a few shops that do have international brands at lower prices.

Hope that hubby will take me to the "Kookia" shops in Sydney some time soon, just love kookai, the decent bags here in oz i have found are witchery,oroton,colarado,myers etc but they all so damm expensive

guess that life

stuju

Archived