Permanent 801 partner visa - applying from uk

Fosh

Hi guys,

Looking for some advice and wondering if anyone is in the same situation as me!

Applied for partner visa two years ago, I was approved the temporary visa, I didn't emigrant due to pregnancy complications so we extended our stay in the UK but I did enter australia within the year so it has validated. I had an email in May asking me to now submit my permanent application 801.

I have now done this and I am waiting approval of my perm visa.

My Questions are:

1) has anyone else lodged their visa in the UK for perm stage after 2 years when having temp stage approved?

2) how long did it take to be approved?

3) did you need to have another medical?

4) can you emigrate whilst your perm visa is being approved if you lodged it in the UK?

Thank you in advance!

Hi guys,

Looking for some advice and wondering if anyone is in the same situation as me!

Applied for partner visa two years ago, I was approved the temporary visa, I didn't emigrant due to pregnancy complications so we extended our stay in the UK but I did enter australia within the year so it has validated. I had an email in May asking me to now submit my permanent application 801.

I have now done this and I am waiting approval of my perm visa.

My Questions are:

1) has anyone else lodged their visa in the UK for perm stage after 2 years when having temp stage approved?

2) how long did it take to be approved?

3) did you need to have another medical?

4) can you emigrate whilst your perm visa is being approved if you lodged it in the UK?

Thank you in advance!

f you applied from the UK it would have been an offshore Spouse Visa - 309 - in which case you are now going for a 100

To be applying for an 801 you would have had to have applied onshore originally, for an 820.

Yes it can be approved while you are still in the UK, as long as the relationship is still ongoing. Unless there were issues of concern at the first medical you won't need another. And yes, you can move to Australia while waiting for it to be processed.