If you get expression of interest does that mean visa should be granted?

marie

I was just really wondering if lucky enough to get expression of interest email, is it almost guaranteed visa providing all ok with medicals and police checks? Can much go wrong?

Other half only has 55points but we are applying for 190 visa which makes it 60points. So getting approved for expression of interest might be hardest with low points.

If you get an invite to apply, it means that based on your expression of interest, your application is likely to be successful based on the information provided in your EOI. It's not guaranteed though, you then need to satisfy the Department that all the evidence is correct and you meet all the criteria for the point you have claimed for. You should be fine if your EOI is accurate, we got an Invite to apply after one week with 60 points, but it depends on the visa type up are applying for and our occupation.

Its ts such a nerve wracking time I know, wishing you all the best :-)

I was just really wondering if lucky enough to get expression of interest email, is it almost guaranteed visa providing all ok with medicals and police checks? Can much go wrong?

Other half only has 55points but we are applying for 190 visa which makes it 60points. So getting approved for expression of interest might be hardest with low points.

No it definitely does not mean that. The issuing of invitations is done by a machine, a human being will only be involved once the application is made.

If everything is in order with the EOI and sufficient evidence is submitted, then the visa should be granted. But there is no way I would say it is guaranteed.

No. An EOI is simply a claim of the score that the applicant believes they have. The visa application is where the claim of points needs to be backed up by evidence and assessed by a case officer.

If the points claim on the EOI can not be evidenced or is disputed, the application may fail.

Archived