heading back down under..............

Names Kerry and looking for a new location originally born n raised in Yorkshire, yes I admit that , but moved to the US. and now have an Ozzie PR Status. Partner got home sick and I've just got back to the US to take care of business regarding the separation after 14 years, heading back down in a month or so and looking for a new location and would love to meet up with expats or know where the expat communities are. I have lived in Adelaide then Bunbury wa. but have now sold up and have no connection to these locations. So looking at anywhere and anything where there is a chance to meet up with expats, seek new opportunities and make friends

…any input is welcome, any advice is truly appreciated and any question is answered

thanks K.

:chatterbox:

yeah , sorry if it seems confusing Bungo... simply put heading back down in a month or so and have no real destination so looking for solid expat communities or people to make new acquaintances and find new opportunities, I am not looking for hand outs just a starting point

thanks again K.

yeah .. when we lived in Bunbury WA it was different , but as a single person that seems to be the way to go or the suburbs of a big city. lived in Arizona so I can handle the heat. funny enough Melbourne has a lot of forums/facebook pages for expats and it is cooler lets see what unfolds. noticed the bike in the pick, sold mine off when I bailed out of Bunbury , flogged the Triumph off here in the states and wait for it buzzing around on an Indian Bajaj Vespa Clone right now .. no Lid Law in AZ it feels strangely weird

thanks again for your input K.

Any of the State Capitals.